- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jimmy Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NFL Conference Championship Edition
Coming up with these is probably one of the more fun jobs on Earth. Between troglodyte-looking lineman, creepy bald punters, and stupidly handsome skill players — there’s an infinite amount of comedic potential in the NFL (if you’re into the low-brow stuff, like us). We’re just pissed that he didn’t get to Richard Sherman, who, as we all know, was voted “Most likely to not be recognized by people who are, in fact, huge Seahawks fans because he looks pretty much like your standard issue NFL athlete.” Congrats!
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Civil Suit Claims 49ers' Player Made Racial Slur and Threats
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion