- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jimmy Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NFL Conference Championship Edition
Coming up with these is probably one of the more fun jobs on Earth. Between troglodyte-looking lineman, creepy bald punters, and stupidly handsome skill players — there’s an infinite amount of comedic potential in the NFL (if you’re into the low-brow stuff, like us). We’re just pissed that he didn’t get to Richard Sherman, who, as we all know, was voted “Most likely to not be recognized by people who are, in fact, huge Seahawks fans because he looks pretty much like your standard issue NFL athlete.” Congrats!
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success