- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jimmy Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NFL Conference Championship Edition
Coming up with these is probably one of the more fun jobs on Earth. Between troglodyte-looking lineman, creepy bald punters, and stupidly handsome skill players — there’s an infinite amount of comedic potential in the NFL (if you’re into the low-brow stuff, like us). We’re just pissed that he didn’t get to Richard Sherman, who, as we all know, was voted “Most likely to not be recognized by people who are, in fact, huge Seahawks fans because he looks pretty much like your standard issue NFL athlete.” Congrats!
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'