- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jimmy Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NFL Conference Championship Edition
Coming up with these is probably one of the more fun jobs on Earth. Between troglodyte-looking lineman, creepy bald punters, and stupidly handsome skill players — there’s an infinite amount of comedic potential in the NFL (if you’re into the low-brow stuff, like us). We’re just pissed that he didn’t get to Richard Sherman, who, as we all know, was voted “Most likely to not be recognized by people who are, in fact, huge Seahawks fans because he looks pretty much like your standard issue NFL athlete.” Congrats!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story