- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jimmy Johnson REALLY Wouldn’t Want Terrell Owens Or Tiki Barber On His Team
Tiki Barber didn’t attract the interest of NFL teams this year quite the way he wanted. Neither, at a recent workout, did Terrell Owens. They both had great NFL careers, but at the moment, those career both appear to be over…apparently, not a moment too soon for Fox’s Jimmy Johnson. Earlier on Fox NFL Sunday, Johnson was asked which of the two he’d take on his team if forced at gunpoint to choose. His answer elicited the laughter so familiar to viewers of the program – only here, it was kind of deserved. Harsh, Jimmy…but based on NFL teams’ responsiveness to these two guys, maybe he’s not alone.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts