- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jimmy Johnson REALLY Wouldn’t Want Terrell Owens Or Tiki Barber On His Team
Tiki Barber didn’t attract the interest of NFL teams this year quite the way he wanted. Neither, at a recent workout, did Terrell Owens. They both had great NFL careers, but at the moment, those career both appear to be over…apparently, not a moment too soon for Fox’s Jimmy Johnson. Earlier on Fox NFL Sunday, Johnson was asked which of the two he’d take on his team if forced at gunpoint to choose. His answer elicited the laughter so familiar to viewers of the program – only here, it was kind of deserved. Harsh, Jimmy…but based on NFL teams’ responsiveness to these two guys, maybe he’s not alone.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'