- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jimmy Johnson REALLY Wouldn’t Want Terrell Owens Or Tiki Barber On His Team
Tiki Barber didn’t attract the interest of NFL teams this year quite the way he wanted. Neither, at a recent workout, did Terrell Owens. They both had great NFL careers, but at the moment, those career both appear to be over…apparently, not a moment too soon for Fox’s Jimmy Johnson. Earlier on Fox NFL Sunday, Johnson was asked which of the two he’d take on his team if forced at gunpoint to choose. His answer elicited the laughter so familiar to viewers of the program – only here, it was kind of deserved. Harsh, Jimmy…but based on NFL teams’ responsiveness to these two guys, maybe he’s not alone.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever