- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimmy Johnson REALLY Wouldn’t Want Terrell Owens Or Tiki Barber On His Team
Tiki Barber didn’t attract the interest of NFL teams this year quite the way he wanted. Neither, at a recent workout, did Terrell Owens. They both had great NFL careers, but at the moment, those career both appear to be over…apparently, not a moment too soon for Fox’s Jimmy Johnson. Earlier on Fox NFL Sunday, Johnson was asked which of the two he’d take on his team if forced at gunpoint to choose. His answer elicited the laughter so familiar to viewers of the program – only here, it was kind of deserved. Harsh, Jimmy…but based on NFL teams’ responsiveness to these two guys, maybe he’s not alone.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts