- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Joe Flacco Is An Elite Quarterback Now, By The Way
So there’s this question out there, whether or not Joe Flacco is an elite quarterback. This is important because Rankings and Authority and Categories. So what say you, America? Elite, or not elite?
“On Sunday, Flacco took the cue from his coach and completed the journey to elite status by torching New England.”
“Joe Flacco: Welcome to the elite quarterback club”
“But while ‘experts’ continue to deny him his due, Flacco continues to prove time and again just how deserving he is of that ‘elite’ tag.”
“He is one of the elite quarterbacks. I know he gets a lot of flak for not being that type of guy, but he is.”
“Joe Flacco proves he’s an elite quarterback in Ravens’ Super Bowl run.”
“When Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco helped lead the Ravens to a 28-13 victory over the New England Patriots in the 2013 AFC Championship Game, he not only catapulted his team to Super Bowl XLVII, but he also cemented his status as an elite NFL quarterback.”
“”I’ve been the one putting him on a pedestal saying Joe’s a top-five, elite quarterback, and he’s proving it.”
“Joe Flacco kept pace with Tom Brady, refusing to concede that he isn’t every bit the elite quarterback he has touted himself to be.”
“But after the way he played in the second half, if that’s not elite, what is?”
“Another win would continue to validate what was apparent Sunday – that he is among the league’s elite.”
Sneaky elite Joe Flacco with a big-time drive. First of several back-and-forth haymakers to come in this 2nd half.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) January 21, 2013
Glad that’s settled, then.
- Filed Under:
- Joe Flacco
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts