- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Joe Flacco Went On Letterman To Discuss His Master Plan To Get A Crapload Of Money From The Ravens
Joe Flacco is now a Super Bowl champion and MVP, so he’ll make his media rounds and try to shed that pesky “dull” tag.
The first stop was the Late Show with David Letterman, where Flacco discussed his contract situation, and conceded that half the time he himself doesn’t really get Ray Lewis’s deal. And if he doesn’t, nobody probably does.
Yeah, so Flacco’s probably getting a fat new contract. And he’s rewriting his narrative, from under-the-radar prospect, to dull signal-caller of mediocrity, to a top-notch leader, with charisma.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?