- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Joe Flacco Went On Letterman To Discuss His Master Plan To Get A Crapload Of Money From The Ravens
Joe Flacco is now a Super Bowl champion and MVP, so he’ll make his media rounds and try to shed that pesky “dull” tag.
The first stop was the Late Show with David Letterman, where Flacco discussed his contract situation, and conceded that half the time he himself doesn’t really get Ray Lewis’s deal. And if he doesn’t, nobody probably does.
Yeah, so Flacco’s probably getting a fat new contract. And he’s rewriting his narrative, from under-the-radar prospect, to dull signal-caller of mediocrity, to a top-notch leader, with charisma.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success