- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Joe Flacco Went On Letterman To Discuss His Master Plan To Get A Crapload Of Money From The Ravens
Joe Flacco is now a Super Bowl champion and MVP, so he’ll make his media rounds and try to shed that pesky “dull” tag.
The first stop was the Late Show with David Letterman, where Flacco discussed his contract situation, and conceded that half the time he himself doesn’t really get Ray Lewis’s deal. And if he doesn’t, nobody probably does.
Yeah, so Flacco’s probably getting a fat new contract. And he’s rewriting his narrative, from under-the-radar prospect, to dull signal-caller of mediocrity, to a top-notch leader, with charisma.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects