- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Joe Flacco Went On Letterman To Discuss His Master Plan To Get A Crapload Of Money From The Ravens
Joe Flacco is now a Super Bowl champion and MVP, so he’ll make his media rounds and try to shed that pesky “dull” tag.
The first stop was the Late Show with David Letterman, where Flacco discussed his contract situation, and conceded that half the time he himself doesn’t really get Ray Lewis’s deal. And if he doesn’t, nobody probably does.
Yeah, so Flacco’s probably getting a fat new contract. And he’s rewriting his narrative, from under-the-radar prospect, to dull signal-caller of mediocrity, to a top-notch leader, with charisma.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts