- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John Elway Still Plays Football Under The Name Peyton Manning — Right, Ohio Newspaper?
Peyton Manning was flat-out amazing last night. In fact, if throwing touchdowns is the standard for being a good quarterback, Peyton Manning was the best we’ve ever seen him, throwing a career-high seven scores to a variety of receivers and blowing the Ravens out of the water.
Wait… that wasn’t Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning? It was Broncos quarterback John Elway? So says The Columbia Dispatch. At least the editor, Ben Marrison, hilariously called his own paper on the mistake:
The definition of a bad morning: Seeing this headline. I knew Elway was good, but not THAT good. pic.twitter.com/hvfBzDGKG6
— Ben Marrison (@dispatcheditor) September 6, 2013
Quick, be sure to hit the waiver wire and snatch up John Elway before he retires due to realizing he already retired years ago and is old.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts