- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John Elway Still Plays Football Under The Name Peyton Manning — Right, Ohio Newspaper?
Peyton Manning was flat-out amazing last night. In fact, if throwing touchdowns is the standard for being a good quarterback, Peyton Manning was the best we’ve ever seen him, throwing a career-high seven scores to a variety of receivers and blowing the Ravens out of the water.
Wait… that wasn’t Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning? It was Broncos quarterback John Elway? So says The Columbia Dispatch. At least the editor, Ben Marrison, hilariously called his own paper on the mistake:
The definition of a bad morning: Seeing this headline. I knew Elway was good, but not THAT good. pic.twitter.com/hvfBzDGKG6
— Ben Marrison (@dispatcheditor) September 6, 2013
Quick, be sure to hit the waiver wire and snatch up John Elway before he retires due to realizing he already retired years ago and is old.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence