- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
John Elway Still Plays Football Under The Name Peyton Manning — Right, Ohio Newspaper?
Peyton Manning was flat-out amazing last night. In fact, if throwing touchdowns is the standard for being a good quarterback, Peyton Manning was the best we’ve ever seen him, throwing a career-high seven scores to a variety of receivers and blowing the Ravens out of the water.
Wait… that wasn’t Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning? It was Broncos quarterback John Elway? So says The Columbia Dispatch. At least the editor, Ben Marrison, hilariously called his own paper on the mistake:
The definition of a bad morning: Seeing this headline. I knew Elway was good, but not THAT good. pic.twitter.com/hvfBzDGKG6
— Ben Marrison (@dispatcheditor) September 6, 2013
Quick, be sure to hit the waiver wire and snatch up John Elway before he retires due to realizing he already retired years ago and is old.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?