- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
John Elway Still Plays Football Under The Name Peyton Manning — Right, Ohio Newspaper?
Peyton Manning was flat-out amazing last night. In fact, if throwing touchdowns is the standard for being a good quarterback, Peyton Manning was the best we’ve ever seen him, throwing a career-high seven scores to a variety of receivers and blowing the Ravens out of the water.
Wait… that wasn’t Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning? It was Broncos quarterback John Elway? So says The Columbia Dispatch. At least the editor, Ben Marrison, hilariously called his own paper on the mistake:
The definition of a bad morning: Seeing this headline. I knew Elway was good, but not THAT good. pic.twitter.com/hvfBzDGKG6
— Ben Marrison (@dispatcheditor) September 6, 2013
Quick, be sure to hit the waiver wire and snatch up John Elway before he retires due to realizing he already retired years ago and is old.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions