- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Johnny Football Can Dunk, Will Join Rockets* If Texans Pass On Him
* = Will not join Rockets.
– Watch More
So Johnny Manziel apparently isn’t going No. 1 in the NFL Draft, according to some … but football ISN’T THE ONLY PRO SPORT. Just watch above and remember — J.J. Reddick made it to the NBA.
Here’s Manziel executing some practice dunks, with balls thrown to him by what appears to be a hobbit. Throw. It. Down.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Manziel
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams