- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Johnny Manziel Is NOT A Douche, Suggests Gruden QB Camp Video
Jon Gruden’s QB camp is one of the coolest things ESPN does. It’s the type of thing the network should do more often — use its ridiculous budget, access and platform to give viewers cool, genuine insight they can’t get anywhere else. As awesome as I’d like to think SportsGrid is… we’re can’t exactly provide you with exclusive and (seemingly) candid clips of Johnny Manziel as the 2014 NFL Draft approaches.
But we can show you a clip, a clip that certainly doesn’t give any credibility to the douches that assume Johnny is a douche just because he hooks up with attractive girls and missed a practice at a camp once.
The hour-long special airs Thursday night (tomorrow), at 7pm ET on ESPN. Definitely worth checking out.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?