- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Johnny Manziel Is Short With Large Hands, Is Basically Russell Wilson
It’s illegal to compare white draft prospects to black prospects if you work for NFL.com, but I’m under no such restrictions. Johnny Manziel (and the other quarterbacks) were measured at the NFL Combine today, and Manziel measured very Russell Wilson-esque.
MANZIEL – 5’11 and ¾, 207 with 9 7/8 hands. BRIDGEWATER – 6’2 1/8, 214 with 9 ¼ hands. BORTLES – 6’5, 232 with 9 3/8 hands.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 21, 2014
Wilson measured in at 5’10 5/8… with 10 1/4 inch hands. So, slightly larger hands, slightly shorter. And you know what they say about slightly-shorter guys with slightly-larger hands: They have big penises and win Super Bowls.
Chip Kelly in 2011: "lf the QB is not tall, look at his hands. That is the biggest coaching point to finding a QB." http://t.co/IXB2Mi0IQv
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) February 21, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts