- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Johnny Manziel Is Short With Large Hands, Is Basically Russell Wilson
It’s illegal to compare white draft prospects to black prospects if you work for NFL.com, but I’m under no such restrictions. Johnny Manziel (and the other quarterbacks) were measured at the NFL Combine today, and Manziel measured very Russell Wilson-esque.
MANZIEL – 5’11 and ¾, 207 with 9 7/8 hands. BRIDGEWATER – 6’2 1/8, 214 with 9 ¼ hands. BORTLES – 6’5, 232 with 9 3/8 hands.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 21, 2014
Wilson measured in at 5’10 5/8… with 10 1/4 inch hands. So, slightly larger hands, slightly shorter. And you know what they say about slightly-shorter guys with slightly-larger hands: They have big penises and win Super Bowls.
Chip Kelly in 2011: "lf the QB is not tall, look at his hands. That is the biggest coaching point to finding a QB." http://t.co/IXB2Mi0IQv
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) February 21, 2014
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos