- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Johnny Manziel Is Short With Large Hands, Is Basically Russell Wilson
It’s illegal to compare white draft prospects to black prospects if you work for NFL.com, but I’m under no such restrictions. Johnny Manziel (and the other quarterbacks) were measured at the NFL Combine today, and Manziel measured very Russell Wilson-esque.
MANZIEL – 5’11 and ¾, 207 with 9 7/8 hands. BRIDGEWATER – 6’2 1/8, 214 with 9 ¼ hands. BORTLES – 6’5, 232 with 9 3/8 hands.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 21, 2014
Wilson measured in at 5’10 5/8… with 10 1/4 inch hands. So, slightly larger hands, slightly shorter. And you know what they say about slightly-shorter guys with slightly-larger hands: They have big penises and win Super Bowls.
Chip Kelly in 2011: "lf the QB is not tall, look at his hands. That is the biggest coaching point to finding a QB." http://t.co/IXB2Mi0IQv
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) February 21, 2014
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?