- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Johnny Manziel Is Short With Large Hands, Is Basically Russell Wilson
It’s illegal to compare white draft prospects to black prospects if you work for NFL.com, but I’m under no such restrictions. Johnny Manziel (and the other quarterbacks) were measured at the NFL Combine today, and Manziel measured very Russell Wilson-esque.
MANZIEL – 5’11 and ¾, 207 with 9 7/8 hands. BRIDGEWATER – 6’2 1/8, 214 with 9 ¼ hands. BORTLES – 6’5, 232 with 9 3/8 hands.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 21, 2014
Wilson measured in at 5’10 5/8… with 10 1/4 inch hands. So, slightly larger hands, slightly shorter. And you know what they say about slightly-shorter guys with slightly-larger hands: They have big penises and win Super Bowls.
Chip Kelly in 2011: "lf the QB is not tall, look at his hands. That is the biggest coaching point to finding a QB." http://t.co/IXB2Mi0IQv
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) February 21, 2014
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier