- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jump Pass, Bee-otches! Buccaneers Lead Seahawks 21-7 At Half
Yes, this happened: running back Mike James took the handoff and then threw a jump-pass near the goal line to tight end Tom Crabree for a TD to give Tampa Bay a 21-0 lead over Seattle (that sound you hear are the cries of millions of survivor pools dying at once). The Buccaneers (0-7, 16-point underdogs) lead 21-7 at halftime, just as everyone expected.
Of course the Seahawks win 27-24 in OT.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay buccaneers
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'