- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jump Pass, Bee-otches! Buccaneers Lead Seahawks 21-7 At Half
Yes, this happened: running back Mike James took the handoff and then threw a jump-pass near the goal line to tight end Tom Crabree for a TD to give Tampa Bay a 21-0 lead over Seattle (that sound you hear are the cries of millions of survivor pools dying at once). The Buccaneers (0-7, 16-point underdogs) lead 21-7 at halftime, just as everyone expected.
Of course the Seahawks win 27-24 in OT.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay buccaneers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever