- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kaepernick Pulls On Superman’s Cape, Spits Into The Wind
Cam Newton’s Superman touchdown pose has been officially mocked.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) January 12, 2014
This Colin Kaepernick TD run in the third quarter put the 49ers up 20-10 (it’s now 23-10, 7:35 remaining in the game).
— NFL (@nfl) January 12, 2014
UPDATE: 49ers 23, Carolina 10. Final.
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts