- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Narrative Update: Kevin Durant Totally Only Cares About His Stats, You Guys
And you thought Russell Westbrook was the selfish one! [ProBasketballTalk]
That big. [J.J. Watt's Twitter]
The National Enquirer, everyone! [National Enquirer]
Is this a legitimate claim? [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
A viewer’s guide to the State of the Union address; Reporter takes cover from gunfire as officers fire at location believed to be housing alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner (the reporter’s okay); Inside the Battle of Hoth; Owl caught in SUV grill, survives.
“Shrimp Salad with avocado, tortilla strips, cheese and a tangy Chipotle sauce.”
It had me at “tangy chipotle sauce.” It also had me at “shrimp salad,” “avocado,” “tortilla strips,” and “cheese.”
“goats yelling like humans. you’re welcome.” Oh, you’ll never know how thankful we are.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'