- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Narrative Update: Kevin Durant Totally Only Cares About His Stats, You Guys
And you thought Russell Westbrook was the selfish one! [ProBasketballTalk]
That big. [J.J. Watt's Twitter]
The National Enquirer, everyone! [National Enquirer]
Is this a legitimate claim? [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
A viewer’s guide to the State of the Union address; Reporter takes cover from gunfire as officers fire at location believed to be housing alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner (the reporter’s okay); Inside the Battle of Hoth; Owl caught in SUV grill, survives.
“Shrimp Salad with avocado, tortilla strips, cheese and a tangy Chipotle sauce.”
It had me at “tangy chipotle sauce.” It also had me at “shrimp salad,” “avocado,” “tortilla strips,” and “cheese.”
“goats yelling like humans. you’re welcome.” Oh, you’ll never know how thankful we are.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence