- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Narrative Update: Kevin Durant Totally Only Cares About His Stats, You Guys
And you thought Russell Westbrook was the selfish one! [ProBasketballTalk]
That big. [J.J. Watt's Twitter]
The National Enquirer, everyone! [National Enquirer]
Is this a legitimate claim? [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
A viewer’s guide to the State of the Union address; Reporter takes cover from gunfire as officers fire at location believed to be housing alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner (the reporter’s okay); Inside the Battle of Hoth; Owl caught in SUV grill, survives.
“Shrimp Salad with avocado, tortilla strips, cheese and a tangy Chipotle sauce.”
It had me at “tangy chipotle sauce.” It also had me at “shrimp salad,” “avocado,” “tortilla strips,” and “cheese.”
“goats yelling like humans. you’re welcome.” Oh, you’ll never know how thankful we are.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.