- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Narrative Update: Kevin Durant Totally Only Cares About His Stats, You Guys
And you thought Russell Westbrook was the selfish one! [ProBasketballTalk]
That big. [J.J. Watt's Twitter]
The National Enquirer, everyone! [National Enquirer]
Is this a legitimate claim? [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
A viewer’s guide to the State of the Union address; Reporter takes cover from gunfire as officers fire at location believed to be housing alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner (the reporter’s okay); Inside the Battle of Hoth; Owl caught in SUV grill, survives.
“Shrimp Salad with avocado, tortilla strips, cheese and a tangy Chipotle sauce.”
It had me at “tangy chipotle sauce.” It also had me at “shrimp salad,” “avocado,” “tortilla strips,” and “cheese.”
“goats yelling like humans. you’re welcome.” Oh, you’ll never know how thankful we are.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'