- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Narrative Update: Kevin Durant Totally Only Cares About His Stats, You Guys
And you thought Russell Westbrook was the selfish one! [ProBasketballTalk]
That big. [J.J. Watt's Twitter]
The National Enquirer, everyone! [National Enquirer]
Is this a legitimate claim? [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
A viewer’s guide to the State of the Union address; Reporter takes cover from gunfire as officers fire at location believed to be housing alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner (the reporter’s okay); Inside the Battle of Hoth; Owl caught in SUV grill, survives.
“Shrimp Salad with avocado, tortilla strips, cheese and a tangy Chipotle sauce.”
It had me at “tangy chipotle sauce.” It also had me at “shrimp salad,” “avocado,” “tortilla strips,” and “cheese.”
“goats yelling like humans. you’re welcome.” Oh, you’ll never know how thankful we are.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence