- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kids Reenact The Darndest Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews Interviews
There’s something appropriate and right with this concept by Fox Sports: getting small kids to reenact the Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews NFC Championship Game interview. What immediately pops to mind:
* All of the girls here are better interviewers than Andrews.
* A six-year-old yelling “Don’t you ever talk about me!” makes sense. A grown man doing it is just sad.
* Is that one kid in the background holding a boom mic?
* Favorite part: Kid in USC jersey forgets his lines midway through. How awesome would that have been if Sherman had done it?
* Kids love saying the word “Crabtree.”
* They’re just as confused by “LLB” as we were.
This just in: Salon says this may be racist. Salon is wrong.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers