- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kids Reenact The Darndest Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews Interviews
There’s something appropriate and right with this concept by Fox Sports: getting small kids to reenact the Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews NFC Championship Game interview. What immediately pops to mind:
* All of the girls here are better interviewers than Andrews.
* A six-year-old yelling “Don’t you ever talk about me!” makes sense. A grown man doing it is just sad.
* Is that one kid in the background holding a boom mic?
* Favorite part: Kid in USC jersey forgets his lines midway through. How awesome would that have been if Sherman had done it?
* Kids love saying the word “Crabtree.”
* They’re just as confused by “LLB” as we were.
This just in: Salon says this may be racist. Salon is wrong.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts