- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kids Reenact The Darndest Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews Interviews
There’s something appropriate and right with this concept by Fox Sports: getting small kids to reenact the Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews NFC Championship Game interview. What immediately pops to mind:
* All of the girls here are better interviewers than Andrews.
* A six-year-old yelling “Don’t you ever talk about me!” makes sense. A grown man doing it is just sad.
* Is that one kid in the background holding a boom mic?
* Favorite part: Kid in USC jersey forgets his lines midway through. How awesome would that have been if Sherman had done it?
* Kids love saying the word “Crabtree.”
* They’re just as confused by “LLB” as we were.
This just in: Salon says this may be racist. Salon is wrong.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story