- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
King Of ‘Normcore’ (Rob Gronkowski) Caught Pigging Out On Cheeseburgs At Spring Break Partaaaaay
If you were the world’d greatest bro, where would you spend your early April? The Ultra EDM Music Festival in Miami, Florida, of course! The Patriots tight end was caught chowing down cheeseburgers at some house party, which is only news because it adds to the narrative that Gronk is the platonic form of “big oafy frat boy.”
He owns it, so it’s all good.
[NESN] “He grabbed my GoPro and made me film him crush a hot dog in three bites,” a source told WeedMaps.com.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the term “Normcore” in the title of this post, it’s a relatively recent über-hipster fashion trend whereby skinny jeans are traded in for (insert anything Rob Gronkowski is wearing the photos below). Congratulations, Gronk — you’re becoming the coolest person in the world. Get ready for a artisan burger joint to open up on Bedford Ave called “Gronk’s” or something to that effect.
Julian Edleman was also spotted at the party (bro card: STAMPED!).
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar