- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
King Of ‘Normcore’ (Rob Gronkowski) Caught Pigging Out On Cheeseburgs At Spring Break Partaaaaay
If you were the world’d greatest bro, where would you spend your early April? The Ultra EDM Music Festival in Miami, Florida, of course! The Patriots tight end was caught chowing down cheeseburgers at some house party, which is only news because it adds to the narrative that Gronk is the platonic form of “big oafy frat boy.”
He owns it, so it’s all good.
[NESN] “He grabbed my GoPro and made me film him crush a hot dog in three bites,” a source told WeedMaps.com.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the term “Normcore” in the title of this post, it’s a relatively recent über-hipster fashion trend whereby skinny jeans are traded in for (insert anything Rob Gronkowski is wearing the photos below). Congratulations, Gronk — you’re becoming the coolest person in the world. Get ready for a artisan burger joint to open up on Bedford Ave called “Gronk’s” or something to that effect.
Julian Edleman was also spotted at the party (bro card: STAMPED!).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts