- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
King Of ‘Normcore’ (Rob Gronkowski) Caught Pigging Out On Cheeseburgs At Spring Break Partaaaaay
If you were the world’d greatest bro, where would you spend your early April? The Ultra EDM Music Festival in Miami, Florida, of course! The Patriots tight end was caught chowing down cheeseburgers at some house party, which is only news because it adds to the narrative that Gronk is the platonic form of “big oafy frat boy.”
He owns it, so it’s all good.
[NESN] “He grabbed my GoPro and made me film him crush a hot dog in three bites,” a source told WeedMaps.com.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the term “Normcore” in the title of this post, it’s a relatively recent über-hipster fashion trend whereby skinny jeans are traded in for (insert anything Rob Gronkowski is wearing the photos below). Congratulations, Gronk — you’re becoming the coolest person in the world. Get ready for a artisan burger joint to open up on Bedford Ave called “Gronk’s” or something to that effect.
Julian Edleman was also spotted at the party (bro card: STAMPED!).
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier