- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Yeah, This Pretty Much Sums Up The Broncos’ Season So Far
The Denver Broncos are not playing well right now. They currently sit at 1-3, and if not for the decomposing body that is the Kansas City Chiefs, they would have a firm stranglehold on last place in the AFC West.
So we’d be hard-pressed to find a more apt representation of the Broncos’ woes than this video of running back Knowshon Moreno almost falling off an exercise bike during their 49-23 loss to the Packers.
The team is rebuilding, and at some point they’ll be better. But right now, they can’t do much right. And that includes pedaling on a stationary bike.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts