- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yeah, This Pretty Much Sums Up The Broncos’ Season So Far
The Denver Broncos are not playing well right now. They currently sit at 1-3, and if not for the decomposing body that is the Kansas City Chiefs, they would have a firm stranglehold on last place in the AFC West.
So we’d be hard-pressed to find a more apt representation of the Broncos’ woes than this video of running back Knowshon Moreno almost falling off an exercise bike during their 49-23 loss to the Packers.
The team is rebuilding, and at some point they’ll be better. But right now, they can’t do much right. And that includes pedaling on a stationary bike.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar