- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Yeah, This Pretty Much Sums Up The Broncos’ Season So Far
The Denver Broncos are not playing well right now. They currently sit at 1-3, and if not for the decomposing body that is the Kansas City Chiefs, they would have a firm stranglehold on last place in the AFC West.
So we’d be hard-pressed to find a more apt representation of the Broncos’ woes than this video of running back Knowshon Moreno almost falling off an exercise bike during their 49-23 loss to the Packers.
The team is rebuilding, and at some point they’ll be better. But right now, they can’t do much right. And that includes pedaling on a stationary bike.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy