- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yeah, This Pretty Much Sums Up The Broncos’ Season So Far
The Denver Broncos are not playing well right now. They currently sit at 1-3, and if not for the decomposing body that is the Kansas City Chiefs, they would have a firm stranglehold on last place in the AFC West.
So we’d be hard-pressed to find a more apt representation of the Broncos’ woes than this video of running back Knowshon Moreno almost falling off an exercise bike during their 49-23 loss to the Packers.
The team is rebuilding, and at some point they’ll be better. But right now, they can’t do much right. And that includes pedaling on a stationary bike.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts