- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Impossible To Watch This Weird GIF Of Knowshon Moreno Crying Fewer Than 6,000 Times
Is: “I can’t stop looking at some football player crying” a valid excuse for not getting any work done? Seriously, I’ve seen this GIF a few hundred times and I can’t stop watching it. (It’s of Knowshon Moreno getting emotional during the national anthem before the Broncos-Chiefs game.)
I don’t know (shon) how he turns his tears into waterfalls, but it seems inconvenient. Watch the Lion King in bed, soak the sheets. Eat buffalo wings, ruin them with a pool of tears. Have a heart-to-heart while enjoying an adult beverage, lower the alcohol content through dilution. Shout-out to Knowshon for overcoming his disability and turning into a productive NFL player.
- Filed Under:
- Knowshon Moreno
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success