- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Bullshit Betting Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Impossible To Watch This Weird GIF Of Knowshon Moreno Crying Fewer Than 6,000 Times
Is: “I can’t stop looking at some football player crying” a valid excuse for not getting any work done? Seriously, I’ve seen this GIF a few hundred times and I can’t stop watching it. (It’s of Knowshon Moreno getting emotional during the national anthem before the Broncos-Chiefs game.)
I don’t know (shon) how he turns his tears into waterfalls, but it seems inconvenient. Watch the Lion King in bed, soak the sheets. Eat buffalo wings, ruin them with a pool of tears. Have a heart-to-heart while enjoying an adult beverage, lower the alcohol content through dilution. Shout-out to Knowshon for overcoming his disability and turning into a productive NFL player.
- Filed Under:
- Knowshon Moreno
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story