- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
It’s Impossible To Watch This Weird GIF Of Knowshon Moreno Crying Fewer Than 6,000 Times
Is: “I can’t stop looking at some football player crying” a valid excuse for not getting any work done? Seriously, I’ve seen this GIF a few hundred times and I can’t stop watching it. (It’s of Knowshon Moreno getting emotional during the national anthem before the Broncos-Chiefs game.)
I don’t know (shon) how he turns his tears into waterfalls, but it seems inconvenient. Watch the Lion King in bed, soak the sheets. Eat buffalo wings, ruin them with a pool of tears. Have a heart-to-heart while enjoying an adult beverage, lower the alcohol content through dilution. Shout-out to Knowshon for overcoming his disability and turning into a productive NFL player.
- Filed Under:
- Knowshon Moreno
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts