- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LaRon Landry Does Not Look Real Anymore
LaRon Landry has is one of the hardest-hitting strong safeties in football. But, as these recent Twitter photos posted by Landry show, he has ceased looking like a strong safety, and has begun to look more like a strong… bodybuilder? Cartoon character? Photoshopped space alien?
I know after you work out, you look bigger than you actually are because of bloodlflow and pumps and whatnot. But this is ridiculous. UPDATE: Some folks are crying “fake!”, noting that Landry is missing a tattoo in photo 1. Which makes this whole thing even weirder, because Landry re-tweeted photo 1 from his own account. UPDATE 2: I’m dumb. That second photo is taken in a mirror, as Derek Ponamsky pointed out, meaning what appears to be his right arm is actually on his left. These photos look like they’re the real deal.
[LaRon Landry is looking quite large] DC Sports Bog
- Filed Under:
- laron landry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires