- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LaRon Landry Does Not Look Real Anymore
LaRon Landry has is one of the hardest-hitting strong safeties in football. But, as these recent Twitter photos posted by Landry show, he has ceased looking like a strong safety, and has begun to look more like a strong… bodybuilder? Cartoon character? Photoshopped space alien?
I know after you work out, you look bigger than you actually are because of bloodlflow and pumps and whatnot. But this is ridiculous. UPDATE: Some folks are crying “fake!”, noting that Landry is missing a tattoo in photo 1. Which makes this whole thing even weirder, because Landry re-tweeted photo 1 from his own account. UPDATE 2: I’m dumb. That second photo is taken in a mirror, as Derek Ponamsky pointed out, meaning what appears to be his right arm is actually on his left. These photos look like they’re the real deal.
[LaRon Landry is looking quite large] DC Sports Bog
- Filed Under:
- laron landry
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts