- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
LaRon Landry Has The Most LaRon Landry Offseason Plans: “Get Big As F—, Get Fast As F—, Get Strong As F—”
LaRon Landry is big as fuck. Fast as fuck, too. And strong as fuck. So it should come as no surprise that his offseason training regimen is, well, being more of that.
LaRon Landry on his postseason plans: “Head back to Arizona, do my work, get big as f— get fast as f—, get strong as f—. #nyj
— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) December 19, 2012
Big as Jets kicker Nick Folk? He actually weighs two more pounds than Landry. Fast as Folk? He runs a 4.95 40-yard dash. Landry already runs a 4.35. And strong as Folk? He’s like, a kicker. You’re a safety.
We really just don’t understand this whole thing, because LaRon Landry doesn’t play down to the competition.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'