- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LaRon Landry Has The Most LaRon Landry Offseason Plans: “Get Big As F—, Get Fast As F—, Get Strong As F—”
LaRon Landry is big as fuck. Fast as fuck, too. And strong as fuck. So it should come as no surprise that his offseason training regimen is, well, being more of that.
LaRon Landry on his postseason plans: “Head back to Arizona, do my work, get big as f— get fast as f—, get strong as f—. #nyj
— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) December 19, 2012
Big as Jets kicker Nick Folk? He actually weighs two more pounds than Landry. Fast as Folk? He runs a 4.95 40-yard dash. Landry already runs a 4.35. And strong as Folk? He’s like, a kicker. You’re a safety.
We really just don’t understand this whole thing, because LaRon Landry doesn’t play down to the competition.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'