- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LaRon Landry Has The Most LaRon Landry Offseason Plans: “Get Big As F—, Get Fast As F—, Get Strong As F—”
LaRon Landry is big as fuck. Fast as fuck, too. And strong as fuck. So it should come as no surprise that his offseason training regimen is, well, being more of that.
LaRon Landry on his postseason plans: “Head back to Arizona, do my work, get big as f— get fast as f—, get strong as f—. #nyj
— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) December 19, 2012
Big as Jets kicker Nick Folk? He actually weighs two more pounds than Landry. Fast as Folk? He runs a 4.95 40-yard dash. Landry already runs a 4.35. And strong as Folk? He’s like, a kicker. You’re a safety.
We really just don’t understand this whole thing, because LaRon Landry doesn’t play down to the competition.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed