- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
LaRon Landry Has The Most LaRon Landry Offseason Plans: “Get Big As F—, Get Fast As F—, Get Strong As F—”
LaRon Landry is big as fuck. Fast as fuck, too. And strong as fuck. So it should come as no surprise that his offseason training regimen is, well, being more of that.
LaRon Landry on his postseason plans: “Head back to Arizona, do my work, get big as f— get fast as f—, get strong as f—. #nyj
— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) December 19, 2012
Big as Jets kicker Nick Folk? He actually weighs two more pounds than Landry. Fast as Folk? He runs a 4.95 40-yard dash. Landry already runs a 4.35. And strong as Folk? He’s like, a kicker. You’re a safety.
We really just don’t understand this whole thing, because LaRon Landry doesn’t play down to the competition.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts