- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LaRon Landry Has The Most LaRon Landry Offseason Plans: “Get Big As F—, Get Fast As F—, Get Strong As F—”
LaRon Landry is big as fuck. Fast as fuck, too. And strong as fuck. So it should come as no surprise that his offseason training regimen is, well, being more of that.
LaRon Landry on his postseason plans: “Head back to Arizona, do my work, get big as f— get fast as f—, get strong as f—. #nyj
— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) December 19, 2012
Big as Jets kicker Nick Folk? He actually weighs two more pounds than Landry. Fast as Folk? He runs a 4.95 40-yard dash. Landry already runs a 4.35. And strong as Folk? He’s like, a kicker. You’re a safety.
We really just don’t understand this whole thing, because LaRon Landry doesn’t play down to the competition.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier