- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Lauren Tannehill Made Hard Knocks Viewers Thrilled To Watch A Six-Win Team
Lauren Tannehill — as we predicted — stole the show on HBO’s Hard Knocks last night. It took
an eternity nine minutes of airtime before the first appearance of Dolphins quarterback of the future Ryan Tannehill’s wife, and she wasn’t on all that much, but the fact that she was on, and wasn’t dumb or mean, made fantasizing viewers quite happy.
To be fair to all three competitors in the Dolphins’ wide-open quarterback competition, however, we must note that fellow throwers David Garrard and Matt Moore showed that they’ve done all right for themselves, too. Oh, and also add basketball-player-turned-accountant-turned-football-player Les Brown to that list.
But Tannehill wins, and people freaked out when they saw her. Here’s a collection of Twitter reactions to her appearance. There was:
@laurentannehill If you have a twin sister I would love to take her out
— Robbie Meade III (@RobbieMeade22) August 1, 2012
The creepily honest:
— Eric Centinaro (@E_Legacy) August 8, 2012
I’ve been saying this since the draft. “
@swaggerjack: Lauren Tannehill’s the only blue chipper the Miami Dolphins got”
— Heisenberg (@WestCoastAR) August 8, 2012
I’d let Lauren Tannehill fart in my mouth
— The Muni-Lot Maniac (@dawgpoundTED) August 8, 2012
The unique and confident:
Lauren Tannehill is nothing. Pretty girl but give me a cute, dark skinned, dark haired, dark eyed Latin women. Thanks.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just sayin
— Nicholas Dante Spano (@NickSpano) August 8, 2012
I’m not sure what Lauren Tannehill is doing with Ryan Tannehill. Somebody tell her that I’m the #1 pick.
— Andrew’s Head (@AndrewLucksHead) August 8, 2012
Hard Knocks should just be Chad Johnson doing play by play on Lauren Tannehill’s daily errands.
— fcardillo3 (@fcardillo3) August 8, 2012
And a whole lot of this:
lauren tannehill MMMM DAMN
— john banger (@kingjohntrill) August 8, 2012
But a Lauren Tannehill post can’t end on that note. We give the people what they want. And that means… slideshow time!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts