- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Catch-And-Run Touchdowns With Ridiculous Hits Like This Aren’t Supposed To Happen In The Preseason
Preseason football is like the Pro Bowl, except that the players are bad and fighting for roster spots. This catch by San Francisco 49ers Lavelle Hawkins is seriously ridonkulous. GIF-gold.
We are ready for football. So is Lavelle Hawkins. The Chargers defense is not. And will probably never be.
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts