- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Catch-And-Run Touchdowns With Ridiculous Hits Like This Aren’t Supposed To Happen In The Preseason
Preseason football is like the Pro Bowl, except that the players are bad and fighting for roster spots. This catch by San Francisco 49ers Lavelle Hawkins is seriously ridonkulous. GIF-gold.
We are ready for football. So is Lavelle Hawkins. The Chargers defense is not. And will probably never be.
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!