- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Catch-And-Run Touchdowns With Ridiculous Hits Like This Aren’t Supposed To Happen In The Preseason
Preseason football is like the Pro Bowl, except that the players are bad and fighting for roster spots. This catch by San Francisco 49ers Lavelle Hawkins is seriously ridonkulous. GIF-gold.
We are ready for football. So is Lavelle Hawkins. The Chargers defense is not. And will probably never be.
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story