- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Catch-And-Run Touchdowns With Ridiculous Hits Like This Aren’t Supposed To Happen In The Preseason
Preseason football is like the Pro Bowl, except that the players are bad and fighting for roster spots. This catch by San Francisco 49ers Lavelle Hawkins is seriously ridonkulous. GIF-gold.
We are ready for football. So is Lavelle Hawkins. The Chargers defense is not. And will probably never be.
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Get to Know Lucas Browne
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy