- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Catch-And-Run Touchdowns With Ridiculous Hits Like This Aren’t Supposed To Happen In The Preseason
Preseason football is like the Pro Bowl, except that the players are bad and fighting for roster spots. This catch by San Francisco 49ers Lavelle Hawkins is seriously ridonkulous. GIF-gold.
We are ready for football. So is Lavelle Hawkins. The Chargers defense is not. And will probably never be.
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts