- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
An NFL Legend Talks About That Time He Solicited An Underage Prostitute
Last year, Giants legend Lawrence Taylor was given six years probation after soliciting an underage prostitute (one he, in fairness, said he didn’t know was underage). Last night, he went on Showtime’s Inside the NFL and talked about it. As you might expect of a segment that delves into one’s (especially embarrassing) legal troubles, it made for some uneasy viewing:
The thing that stuck out most to us was that first question – “What were you thinking?” – mainly because it was almost exactly what Jay Leno asked Hugh Grant after Grant was caught with a prostitute back in 1995. Another thing that stuck out: the fact that Taylor was married this whole time (and still is, apparently, even after this rather large error) was news to us. And no matter how much he says he didn’t know the girl was underage, and even if that’s the total truth…it’s pretty much impossible to make this story sound any less gross.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts