- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
An NFL Legend Talks About That Time He Solicited An Underage Prostitute
Last year, Giants legend Lawrence Taylor was given six years probation after soliciting an underage prostitute (one he, in fairness, said he didn’t know was underage). Last night, he went on Showtime’s Inside the NFL and talked about it. As you might expect of a segment that delves into one’s (especially embarrassing) legal troubles, it made for some uneasy viewing:
The thing that stuck out most to us was that first question – “What were you thinking?” – mainly because it was almost exactly what Jay Leno asked Hugh Grant after Grant was caught with a prostitute back in 1995. Another thing that stuck out: the fact that Taylor was married this whole time (and still is, apparently, even after this rather large error) was news to us. And no matter how much he says he didn’t know the girl was underage, and even if that’s the total truth…it’s pretty much impossible to make this story sound any less gross.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?