- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Halftime At Super Bowl I: A QB Smoking A Cig, No Bruno Mars In Sight
At halftime of Super Bowl I, there was no Bruno Mars. (How did people survive?) But there was Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Len Dawson… smoking a cigarette.
He went on to lose to Bart Starr’s Green Bay Packers, and little Skip Bayless went to ninth grade and nearly had a heart attack explaining to his biology class how the cigarette lost them the game.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?