- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling His Pants During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Halftime At Super Bowl I: A QB Smoking A Cig, No Bruno Mars In Sight
At halftime of Super Bowl I, there was no Bruno Mars. (How did people survive?) But there was Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Len Dawson… smoking a cigarette.
He went on to lose to Bart Starr’s Green Bay Packers, and little Skip Bayless went to ninth grade and nearly had a heart attack explaining to his biology class how the cigarette lost them the game.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story