- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Halftime At Super Bowl I: A QB Smoking A Cig, No Bruno Mars In Sight
At halftime of Super Bowl I, there was no Bruno Mars. (How did people survive?) But there was Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Len Dawson… smoking a cigarette.
He went on to lose to Bart Starr’s Green Bay Packers, and little Skip Bayless went to ninth grade and nearly had a heart attack explaining to his biology class how the cigarette lost them the game.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts