- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Halftime At Super Bowl I: A QB Smoking A Cig, No Bruno Mars In Sight
At halftime of Super Bowl I, there was no Bruno Mars. (How did people survive?) But there was Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Len Dawson… smoking a cigarette.
He went on to lose to Bart Starr’s Green Bay Packers, and little Skip Bayless went to ninth grade and nearly had a heart attack explaining to his biology class how the cigarette lost them the game.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.