- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Halftime At Super Bowl I: A QB Smoking A Cig, No Bruno Mars In Sight
At halftime of Super Bowl I, there was no Bruno Mars. (How did people survive?) But there was Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Len Dawson… smoking a cigarette.
He went on to lose to Bart Starr’s Green Bay Packers, and little Skip Bayless went to ninth grade and nearly had a heart attack explaining to his biology class how the cigarette lost them the game.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?