- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The NFL Has Its First Gruesome Injury Of The Year (Video)
Leonard Weaver suffered a gruesome knee injury during the Packers – Eagles game today, appearing to tear something in his knee as he ran the ball up the middle. The injury happened in the second quarter, and Weaver, who became a very important piece to the Eagles last year after Brian Westbrook went down with an injury, was then carried off the field in obvious pain.
The Eagles’ fullback wasn’t the only one to go down – Packers running back Ryan Grant also left the field shortly after Weaver did. Add that to Stewart Bradley getting dinged up, and this game is quickly stacking up a high body count.
The Weaver injury is tough to watch – the Philly crowd audibly gasps as they watch the replay.
- Filed Under:
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?