- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The NFL Has Its First Gruesome Injury Of The Year (Video)
Leonard Weaver suffered a gruesome knee injury during the Packers – Eagles game today, appearing to tear something in his knee as he ran the ball up the middle. The injury happened in the second quarter, and Weaver, who became a very important piece to the Eagles last year after Brian Westbrook went down with an injury, was then carried off the field in obvious pain.
The Eagles’ fullback wasn’t the only one to go down – Packers running back Ryan Grant also left the field shortly after Weaver did. Add that to Stewart Bradley getting dinged up, and this game is quickly stacking up a high body count.
The Weaver injury is tough to watch – the Philly crowd audibly gasps as they watch the replay.
- Filed Under:
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- The Sad State Of The Lakers Bench