- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NFL Has Its First Gruesome Injury Of The Year (Video)
Leonard Weaver suffered a gruesome knee injury during the Packers – Eagles game today, appearing to tear something in his knee as he ran the ball up the middle. The injury happened in the second quarter, and Weaver, who became a very important piece to the Eagles last year after Brian Westbrook went down with an injury, was then carried off the field in obvious pain.
The Eagles’ fullback wasn’t the only one to go down – Packers running back Ryan Grant also left the field shortly after Weaver did. Add that to Stewart Bradley getting dinged up, and this game is quickly stacking up a high body count.
The Weaver injury is tough to watch – the Philly crowd audibly gasps as they watch the replay.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts