- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LeSean McCoy Shattered Multiple Ankles On This Play, And That’s Not A Nice Thing To Do In Preseason
LeSean McCoy, you better watch yourself, you shady, shifty man. We know you’re capable of embarrassing Carolina Panthers, but you didn’t have to break so many ankles on one play in the preseason. If you don’t get your act together, we’re gonna have to tell you to “Shut up,”. You won’t like that.
You know Chip Kelly has some Flubber-like substance on Shady’s cleats that allows such sorcery.
h/t Johnny A.
- Filed Under:
- LeSean McCoy
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?