- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
LeSean McCoy Shattered Multiple Ankles On This Play, And That’s Not A Nice Thing To Do In Preseason
LeSean McCoy, you better watch yourself, you shady, shifty man. We know you’re capable of embarrassing Carolina Panthers, but you didn’t have to break so many ankles on one play in the preseason. If you don’t get your act together, we’re gonna have to tell you to “Shut up,”. You won’t like that.
You know Chip Kelly has some Flubber-like substance on Shady’s cleats that allows such sorcery.
h/t Johnny A.
- Filed Under:
- LeSean McCoy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts