- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LeSean McCoy Shattered Multiple Ankles On This Play, And That’s Not A Nice Thing To Do In Preseason
LeSean McCoy, you better watch yourself, you shady, shifty man. We know you’re capable of embarrassing Carolina Panthers, but you didn’t have to break so many ankles on one play in the preseason. If you don’t get your act together, we’re gonna have to tell you to “Shut up,”. You won’t like that.
You know Chip Kelly has some Flubber-like substance on Shady’s cleats that allows such sorcery.
h/t Johnny A.
- Filed Under:
- LeSean McCoy
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends