- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
LeSean McCoy Shattered Multiple Ankles On This Play, And That’s Not A Nice Thing To Do In Preseason
LeSean McCoy, you better watch yourself, you shady, shifty man. We know you’re capable of embarrassing Carolina Panthers, but you didn’t have to break so many ankles on one play in the preseason. If you don’t get your act together, we’re gonna have to tell you to “Shut up,”. You won’t like that.
You know Chip Kelly has some Flubber-like substance on Shady’s cleats that allows such sorcery.
h/t Johnny A.
- Filed Under:
- LeSean McCoy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts