- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeSean McCoy Shattered Multiple Ankles On This Play, And That’s Not A Nice Thing To Do In Preseason
LeSean McCoy, you better watch yourself, you shady, shifty man. We know you’re capable of embarrassing Carolina Panthers, but you didn’t have to break so many ankles on one play in the preseason. If you don’t get your act together, we’re gonna have to tell you to “Shut up,”. You won’t like that.
You know Chip Kelly has some Flubber-like substance on Shady’s cleats that allows such sorcery.
h/t Johnny A.
- Filed Under:
- LeSean McCoy
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row