- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Let’s Look At What The NFL Has Termed ‘A Dental Injury’
Otherwise known in the real world as a fractured jaw. Here’s Bengals’ punter Kevin Huber getting absolutely destroyed by Pittsburgh’s Terence Garvin during a punt return in the first quarter. Legal? I’m no ref, but there’s gotta be a way to prevent this.
Gif via Buzzfeed Sports.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap