- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Let’s Look At What The NFL Has Termed ‘A Dental Injury’
Otherwise known in the real world as a fractured jaw. Here’s Bengals’ punter Kevin Huber getting absolutely destroyed by Pittsburgh’s Terence Garvin during a punt return in the first quarter. Legal? I’m no ref, but there’s gotta be a way to prevent this.
Gif via Buzzfeed Sports.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts