- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Coming Soon To MTV2: Lingerie Football
Fear not, lingerie football fans: the LFL is coming back to TV. According to Sports Business Digest, MTV2 has signed on for a 20 episode run of hour-long highlights of girls playing football in their skivvies.
“We are excited to partner with the Lingerie Football League to bring all the feminine ferocity of ‘Friday Night Football’ to MTV2 every week,” said Eric Conte, SVP, Programming and Production, MTV2.
”We are eager to build upon all the excitement that the LFL and its hardcore fan base has generated to date to deliver fast-paced head turning programming that fits perfectly within MTV2 fall programming slate.”
The show will premier on September 3rd, no doubt featuring top plays from teams like the Dallas Desire and Miami Caliente (clearly the person in charge of coming up with team names in BASEketball holds a high-ranking position in the LFL).
- Filed Under:
- Lingerie Football League
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts