- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Coming Soon To MTV2: Lingerie Football
Fear not, lingerie football fans: the LFL is coming back to TV. According to Sports Business Digest, MTV2 has signed on for a 20 episode run of hour-long highlights of girls playing football in their skivvies.
“We are excited to partner with the Lingerie Football League to bring all the feminine ferocity of ‘Friday Night Football’ to MTV2 every week,” said Eric Conte, SVP, Programming and Production, MTV2.
”We are eager to build upon all the excitement that the LFL and its hardcore fan base has generated to date to deliver fast-paced head turning programming that fits perfectly within MTV2 fall programming slate.”
The show will premier on September 3rd, no doubt featuring top plays from teams like the Dallas Desire and Miami Caliente (clearly the person in charge of coming up with team names in BASEketball holds a high-ranking position in the LFL).
- Filed Under:
- Lingerie Football League
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner