- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LISTS: Colin Kaepernick’s 87MPH First Pitch At The Giants Game Is Faster Than Several Major Leaguers Best Fastballs
87 MPH. That’s how fast Colin Kaepernick (who was drafted by the Cubs, mind you) throws a baseball, in Jeans, without warming up. Wow. This is the guy who throws a football so hard he dislocated Randy Moss’s finger. Dude, play baseball. Come on. Just close a few games. Twenty pitches or so every week can’t hurt.
Here’s a list of Major Leaguers who pitch like a Quarterback (a QB whose fastball has been clocked at 92MPH in the past):
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?