- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LISTS: Colin Kaepernick’s 87MPH First Pitch At The Giants Game Is Faster Than Several Major Leaguers Best Fastballs
87 MPH. That’s how fast Colin Kaepernick (who was drafted by the Cubs, mind you) throws a baseball, in Jeans, without warming up. Wow. This is the guy who throws a football so hard he dislocated Randy Moss’s finger. Dude, play baseball. Come on. Just close a few games. Twenty pitches or so every week can’t hurt.
Here’s a list of Major Leaguers who pitch like a Quarterback (a QB whose fastball has been clocked at 92MPH in the past):
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters