- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
LISTS: Colin Kaepernick’s 87MPH First Pitch At The Giants Game Is Faster Than Several Major Leaguers Best Fastballs
87 MPH. That’s how fast Colin Kaepernick (who was drafted by the Cubs, mind you) throws a baseball, in Jeans, without warming up. Wow. This is the guy who throws a football so hard he dislocated Randy Moss’s finger. Dude, play baseball. Come on. Just close a few games. Twenty pitches or so every week can’t hurt.
Here’s a list of Major Leaguers who pitch like a Quarterback (a QB whose fastball has been clocked at 92MPH in the past):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts