- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
LISTS: Colin Kaepernick’s 87MPH First Pitch At The Giants Game Is Faster Than Several Major Leaguers Best Fastballs
87 MPH. That’s how fast Colin Kaepernick (who was drafted by the Cubs, mind you) throws a baseball, in Jeans, without warming up. Wow. This is the guy who throws a football so hard he dislocated Randy Moss’s finger. Dude, play baseball. Come on. Just close a few games. Twenty pitches or so every week can’t hurt.
Here’s a list of Major Leaguers who pitch like a Quarterback (a QB whose fastball has been clocked at 92MPH in the past):
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?