- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Little Boy Joins Millions, Sleeps Through Final Two Minutes Of Cowboys-Dolphins Thanksgiving Day Game
Don’t act like you weren’t there either with this little kid by time the fourth quarter of Thursday’s Dolphins-Cowboys game rolled around or, at the very least, well on your way to precious-sleepy-time land. I think most of us were. Not because the game didn’t have a thrilling fourth quarter finish, but mostly because our blood had morphed from its most fluid state to a lumpy, gravy-like consistency. Let this be a message to the NFL: there should at least be a two-hour nap period slotted into the Thanksgiving Day schedule.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts