- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Little Boy Joins Millions, Sleeps Through Final Two Minutes Of Cowboys-Dolphins Thanksgiving Day Game
Don’t act like you weren’t there either with this little kid by time the fourth quarter of Thursday’s Dolphins-Cowboys game rolled around or, at the very least, well on your way to precious-sleepy-time land. I think most of us were. Not because the game didn’t have a thrilling fourth quarter finish, but mostly because our blood had morphed from its most fluid state to a lumpy, gravy-like consistency. Let this be a message to the NFL: there should at least be a two-hour nap period slotted into the Thanksgiving Day schedule.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts