- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Little Boy Joins Millions, Sleeps Through Final Two Minutes Of Cowboys-Dolphins Thanksgiving Day Game
Don’t act like you weren’t there either with this little kid by time the fourth quarter of Thursday’s Dolphins-Cowboys game rolled around or, at the very least, well on your way to precious-sleepy-time land. I think most of us were. Not because the game didn’t have a thrilling fourth quarter finish, but mostly because our blood had morphed from its most fluid state to a lumpy, gravy-like consistency. Let this be a message to the NFL: there should at least be a two-hour nap period slotted into the Thanksgiving Day schedule.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?