- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Little Boy Joins Millions, Sleeps Through Final Two Minutes Of Cowboys-Dolphins Thanksgiving Day Game
Don’t act like you weren’t there either with this little kid by time the fourth quarter of Thursday’s Dolphins-Cowboys game rolled around or, at the very least, well on your way to precious-sleepy-time land. I think most of us were. Not because the game didn’t have a thrilling fourth quarter finish, but mostly because our blood had morphed from its most fluid state to a lumpy, gravy-like consistency. Let this be a message to the NFL: there should at least be a two-hour nap period slotted into the Thanksgiving Day schedule.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee