- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Little Girl At Children’s Hospital Has Great Backup Singers — The Arizona Cardinals
There are certainly worse circumstances with which to hear a Taylor Swift song — like, any other time — but this was pretty cool. Seven-year-old Bethany Burngard was at Phonenix Children’s Hospital recovering from an appendectomy when in walked all 23 Arizona Cardinals rookies for a visit. Ack, we’ll never fit all of them around the table for the tea party.
Actually the Cardinals visited all the kids, but the highlight came when Bethany grabbed a mic and several Cardinals gathered as backup for some Taylor Swift karaoke. “I knew you were trouble, trouble, trouble when you walked in …”
That’s OG Jonathan Cooper (the Cardinals’ No. 1 draft pick) on toy guitar, LB Dan Giordano on keyboards, OG Earl Watford on stuffed dog, and OT Jamaal Johnson-Webb on maracas, with DT Padrick Scott on melodies.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights