- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Little Girl At Children’s Hospital Has Great Backup Singers — The Arizona Cardinals
There are certainly worse circumstances with which to hear a Taylor Swift song — like, any other time — but this was pretty cool. Seven-year-old Bethany Burngard was at Phonenix Children’s Hospital recovering from an appendectomy when in walked all 23 Arizona Cardinals rookies for a visit. Ack, we’ll never fit all of them around the table for the tea party.
Actually the Cardinals visited all the kids, but the highlight came when Bethany grabbed a mic and several Cardinals gathered as backup for some Taylor Swift karaoke. “I knew you were trouble, trouble, trouble when you walked in …”
That’s OG Jonathan Cooper (the Cardinals’ No. 1 draft pick) on toy guitar, LB Dan Giordano on keyboards, OG Earl Watford on stuffed dog, and OT Jamaal Johnson-Webb on maracas, with DT Padrick Scott on melodies.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ