- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Little Girl At Children’s Hospital Has Great Backup Singers — The Arizona Cardinals
There are certainly worse circumstances with which to hear a Taylor Swift song — like, any other time — but this was pretty cool. Seven-year-old Bethany Burngard was at Phonenix Children’s Hospital recovering from an appendectomy when in walked all 23 Arizona Cardinals rookies for a visit. Ack, we’ll never fit all of them around the table for the tea party.
Actually the Cardinals visited all the kids, but the highlight came when Bethany grabbed a mic and several Cardinals gathered as backup for some Taylor Swift karaoke. “I knew you were trouble, trouble, trouble when you walked in …”
That’s OG Jonathan Cooper (the Cardinals’ No. 1 draft pick) on toy guitar, LB Dan Giordano on keyboards, OG Earl Watford on stuffed dog, and OT Jamaal Johnson-Webb on maracas, with DT Padrick Scott on melodies.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts