- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Little Girl At Children’s Hospital Has Great Backup Singers — The Arizona Cardinals
There are certainly worse circumstances with which to hear a Taylor Swift song — like, any other time — but this was pretty cool. Seven-year-old Bethany Burngard was at Phonenix Children’s Hospital recovering from an appendectomy when in walked all 23 Arizona Cardinals rookies for a visit. Ack, we’ll never fit all of them around the table for the tea party.
Actually the Cardinals visited all the kids, but the highlight came when Bethany grabbed a mic and several Cardinals gathered as backup for some Taylor Swift karaoke. “I knew you were trouble, trouble, trouble when you walked in …”
That’s OG Jonathan Cooper (the Cardinals’ No. 1 draft pick) on toy guitar, LB Dan Giordano on keyboards, OG Earl Watford on stuffed dog, and OT Jamaal Johnson-Webb on maracas, with DT Padrick Scott on melodies.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?