- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Little Girl At Children’s Hospital Has Great Backup Singers — The Arizona Cardinals
There are certainly worse circumstances with which to hear a Taylor Swift song — like, any other time — but this was pretty cool. Seven-year-old Bethany Burngard was at Phonenix Children’s Hospital recovering from an appendectomy when in walked all 23 Arizona Cardinals rookies for a visit. Ack, we’ll never fit all of them around the table for the tea party.
Actually the Cardinals visited all the kids, but the highlight came when Bethany grabbed a mic and several Cardinals gathered as backup for some Taylor Swift karaoke. “I knew you were trouble, trouble, trouble when you walked in …”
That’s OG Jonathan Cooper (the Cardinals’ No. 1 draft pick) on toy guitar, LB Dan Giordano on keyboards, OG Earl Watford on stuffed dog, and OT Jamaal Johnson-Webb on maracas, with DT Padrick Scott on melodies.
- The Truth behind Khloe Kardashian And Matt Kemp
- 10 Recent Careers Robbed by Injuries
- What is Lane Kiffin Doing in Tuscaloosa?
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?