- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Little Jets Fan Really Can’t Believe This Crap
The boss rides you all week at work. The wife won’t stop giving you an earful at home. The kids are always chirping for cash. And finally, on Sunday — your day! — you schlep all the way out to MetLife, pay an arm and a leg for parking, practically have to take out a second mortgage just to afford a cold one, and watch the Dolphins — the Dolphins! – parade up and down the field like they’re the greatest freakin’ show on turf.
Oy. What a circus.
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts