- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Little Jets Fan Really Can’t Believe This Crap
The boss rides you all week at work. The wife won’t stop giving you an earful at home. The kids are always chirping for cash. And finally, on Sunday — your day! — you schlep all the way out to MetLife, pay an arm and a leg for parking, practically have to take out a second mortgage just to afford a cold one, and watch the Dolphins — the Dolphins! – parade up and down the field like they’re the greatest freakin’ show on turf.
Oy. What a circus.
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen