- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LMAO: Richard Sherman’s Seamless Parody Of His NFC Championship Game Rant For Swedish Cancer Institute Ad
“Swedish Cancer Institute is the best in the game. When you try them with some weak cancer cells — that’s what you gon’ get. They can intercept the genetic profile of a cancer cell, then prescribe personalized therapy. That’s not mediocre.”
Ya know what else isn’t mediocre? Whoever came up with the idea for this commercial. Amazing.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'