- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LMAO: Richard Sherman’s Seamless Parody Of His NFC Championship Game Rant For Swedish Cancer Institute Ad
“Swedish Cancer Institute is the best in the game. When you try them with some weak cancer cells — that’s what you gon’ get. They can intercept the genetic profile of a cancer cell, then prescribe personalized therapy. That’s not mediocre.”
Ya know what else isn’t mediocre? Whoever came up with the idea for this commercial. Amazing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts