- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
LMAO: Richard Sherman’s Seamless Parody Of His NFC Championship Game Rant For Swedish Cancer Institute Ad
“Swedish Cancer Institute is the best in the game. When you try them with some weak cancer cells — that’s what you gon’ get. They can intercept the genetic profile of a cancer cell, then prescribe personalized therapy. That’s not mediocre.”
Ya know what else isn’t mediocre? Whoever came up with the idea for this commercial. Amazing.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'