- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LMAO: Richard Sherman’s Seamless Parody Of His NFC Championship Game Rant For Swedish Cancer Institute Ad
“Swedish Cancer Institute is the best in the game. When you try them with some weak cancer cells — that’s what you gon’ get. They can intercept the genetic profile of a cancer cell, then prescribe personalized therapy. That’s not mediocre.”
Ya know what else isn’t mediocre? Whoever came up with the idea for this commercial. Amazing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts