- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LMAO: Richard Sherman’s Seamless Parody Of His NFC Championship Game Rant For Swedish Cancer Institute Ad
“Swedish Cancer Institute is the best in the game. When you try them with some weak cancer cells — that’s what you gon’ get. They can intercept the genetic profile of a cancer cell, then prescribe personalized therapy. That’s not mediocre.”
Ya know what else isn’t mediocre? Whoever came up with the idea for this commercial. Amazing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts