- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Looking For A New NFL Player To Hate? Meet Antonio Brown
There is no shortage of hate-able players in the NFL, but what’s one more to add to bag of douches? Steelers receiver Antonio Brown, come on down!
Believe me, I may seem like a hater, but I’m not actively looking for guys to hate. They just make it too easy. Brown is a great example of this. I grew up rooting for the Dallas Cowboys, so I am naturally anti-Washington Redskins whenever possible.
But Antonio Brown’s antics on this punt return against Washington today was enough to make me overlook my hatred for the ‘Skins and stock some new inventory at the jerk store.
Take a look at the play that earned this Pittsburgh receiver/return man a new hater.
Needless to say, it makes me happy that this play was called back because of a penalty. Instant karma’s gonna get you, baby.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed