- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Looking For A New NFL Player To Hate? Meet Antonio Brown
There is no shortage of hate-able players in the NFL, but what’s one more to add to bag of douches? Steelers receiver Antonio Brown, come on down!
Believe me, I may seem like a hater, but I’m not actively looking for guys to hate. They just make it too easy. Brown is a great example of this. I grew up rooting for the Dallas Cowboys, so I am naturally anti-Washington Redskins whenever possible.
But Antonio Brown’s antics on this punt return against Washington today was enough to make me overlook my hatred for the ‘Skins and stock some new inventory at the jerk store.
Take a look at the play that earned this Pittsburgh receiver/return man a new hater.
Needless to say, it makes me happy that this play was called back because of a penalty. Instant karma’s gonna get you, baby.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions