- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Peyton Manning, In The Car With The Guy Who Just Cut Him: “We’re Good”
Later today, Peyton Manning and Jim Irsay will sever a professional relationship that has lasted since 1998 and produced one Super Bowl title and two AFC championships. Late Tuesday night, they took a plane ride back together back to Indianapolis — then they left together, in Irsay’s car.
Via WRTV in Indianapolis comes this footage of Manning and Irsay leaving the airport together in Irsay’s SUV.
The car stopped, briefly, where a group of reporters focused their cameras and microphones on the 11-time Pro Bowler and the owner of the Colts. The words were brief, but the image presented was an important one: this breakup, at least on the surface, will be an amicable one.
They’ll talk more tomorrow, at a joint press conference at noon. It’ll be a scene that we’ve been building towards for months, but that won’t make it any less surreal. The video cuts out a bit prematurely, but Manning’s full driver-side quote, via the AP: “We’re good. We’re going to talk tomorrow. We’ll do it all right tomorrow.”
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager