- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Peyton Manning, In The Car With The Guy Who Just Cut Him: “We’re Good”
Later today, Peyton Manning and Jim Irsay will sever a professional relationship that has lasted since 1998 and produced one Super Bowl title and two AFC championships. Late Tuesday night, they took a plane ride back together back to Indianapolis — then they left together, in Irsay’s car.
Via WRTV in Indianapolis comes this footage of Manning and Irsay leaving the airport together in Irsay’s SUV.
The car stopped, briefly, where a group of reporters focused their cameras and microphones on the 11-time Pro Bowler and the owner of the Colts. The words were brief, but the image presented was an important one: this breakup, at least on the surface, will be an amicable one.
They’ll talk more tomorrow, at a joint press conference at noon. It’ll be a scene that we’ve been building towards for months, but that won’t make it any less surreal. The video cuts out a bit prematurely, but Manning’s full driver-side quote, via the AP: “We’re good. We’re going to talk tomorrow. We’ll do it all right tomorrow.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts