- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Goodbye, Old Friend: Here’s The Peyton Manning/Ray Lewis Postgame Photo Everyone’s Talking About
Following Denver’s heartbreaker of a double overtime playoff loss, Peyton Manning and his family went to congratulate Ray Lewis in the Ravens’ locker room. There are 25 Pro Bowl selections, 13 All-Pro designations, 2 Lombardi trophies, and 2 Super Bowl MVP trophies accounted for in this photo. Oh, and one Manning baby playing with a found piece of plastic. Best photo ever!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts