- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Manti Teo’s Fake Girlfriend Got Him Into A Maxim Party, Where Photos Like This Happened
I’m trying to wrap my head around this. So Manti Te’o's fake girlfriend got him invited to a Hollywood nightclub party, where he met up with these women? Nicely done, I guess. The new San Diego Chargers linebacker showed up at the Maxim 100 party at Hollywood’s Create Nightclub on Wednesday, due to his fake girlfriend making the magazine’s world’s hottest 100 women list (No. 69). Hopefully that spot on the list will be the final official Manti Te’o fake girlfriend joke (R.I.P.). But don’t be surprised if it isn’t.
Anyway, this photo (via Busted Coverage) features Manti hanging out with model/actress/Tennessee grad Courtney Caldwell and professional beach volleyball player/USC graduate Jess Gysin. Word on the street is that Gysin is Jimmy Claussen’s girlfriend.
Then, this happened:
That’s Melanie Collins of Yahoo! sports, who when she’s not interviewing Kobe Bryant or doing commercials for Sheets Energy Strips, is doing this:
Sadly for Manti, she’s also taken, by Florida Panthers’ Scottie Upshall. I’m sure he kept working the room, however.
Gratuitous Melanie Collins below.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Why Do Roy Hibbert & Stone Cold Steve Austin Have Twitter Beef?