- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Manti Teo’s Fake Girlfriend Got Him Into A Maxim Party, Where Photos Like This Happened
I’m trying to wrap my head around this. So Manti Te’o's fake girlfriend got him invited to a Hollywood nightclub party, where he met up with these women? Nicely done, I guess. The new San Diego Chargers linebacker showed up at the Maxim 100 party at Hollywood’s Create Nightclub on Wednesday, due to his fake girlfriend making the magazine’s world’s hottest 100 women list (No. 69). Hopefully that spot on the list will be the final official Manti Te’o fake girlfriend joke (R.I.P.). But don’t be surprised if it isn’t.
Anyway, this photo (via Busted Coverage) features Manti hanging out with model/actress/Tennessee grad Courtney Caldwell and professional beach volleyball player/USC graduate Jess Gysin. Word on the street is that Gysin is Jimmy Claussen’s girlfriend.
Then, this happened:
That’s Melanie Collins of Yahoo! sports, who when she’s not interviewing Kobe Bryant or doing commercials for Sheets Energy Strips, is doing this:
Sadly for Manti, she’s also taken, by Florida Panthers’ Scottie Upshall. I’m sure he kept working the room, however.
Gratuitous Melanie Collins below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts