- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The 49ers Defense Is Loaded With Terrorists, According To Marcellus Wiley
Marcellus Wiley, one of ESPN’s best athlete-turned-analyst personalities, described the San Francisco 49ers’ set of swarming defenders as “terrorists” this morning on SportsCenter. The second it left his mouth, he probably regretted it, but in the interest of”terrorist” not entering the footballspeak lexicon, alongside “factor back” and the like, let’s put it on the internet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts