- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 49ers Defense Is Loaded With Terrorists, According To Marcellus Wiley
Marcellus Wiley, one of ESPN’s best athlete-turned-analyst personalities, described the San Francisco 49ers’ set of swarming defenders as “terrorists” this morning on SportsCenter. The second it left his mouth, he probably regretted it, but in the interest of”terrorist” not entering the footballspeak lexicon, alongside “factor back” and the like, let’s put it on the internet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts