- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The 49ers Defense Is Loaded With Terrorists, According To Marcellus Wiley
Marcellus Wiley, one of ESPN’s best athlete-turned-analyst personalities, described the San Francisco 49ers’ set of swarming defenders as “terrorists” this morning on SportsCenter. The second it left his mouth, he probably regretted it, but in the interest of”terrorist” not entering the footballspeak lexicon, alongside “factor back” and the like, let’s put it on the internet.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'