- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The 49ers Defense Is Loaded With Terrorists, According To Marcellus Wiley
Marcellus Wiley, one of ESPN’s best athlete-turned-analyst personalities, described the San Francisco 49ers’ set of swarming defenders as “terrorists” this morning on SportsCenter. The second it left his mouth, he probably regretted it, but in the interest of”terrorist” not entering the footballspeak lexicon, alongside “factor back” and the like, let’s put it on the internet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts