- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The 49ers Defense Is Loaded With Terrorists, According To Marcellus Wiley
Marcellus Wiley, one of ESPN’s best athlete-turned-analyst personalities, described the San Francisco 49ers’ set of swarming defenders as “terrorists” this morning on SportsCenter. The second it left his mouth, he probably regretted it, but in the interest of”terrorist” not entering the footballspeak lexicon, alongside “factor back” and the like, let’s put it on the internet.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?