- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Video: Mark Sanchez’s Broken Nose Was Readjusted On The Jets Sideline, And Things Got Smushy
CBS cameras caught New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez having his broken nose readjusted during today’s game against the Raiders. Fun fact: the video below, which shows a Jets trainer smushing up Sanchez’s nose, is his second nose-related internet moment (he once wiped a booger on Mark Brunell). He briefly left the game, but then came back, because men who wear green v-necks on the cover of GQ are tougher than you think.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts