- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Mark Sanchez’s Broken Nose Was Readjusted On The Jets Sideline, And Things Got Smushy
CBS cameras caught New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez having his broken nose readjusted during today’s game against the Raiders. Fun fact: the video below, which shows a Jets trainer smushing up Sanchez’s nose, is his second nose-related internet moment (he once wiped a booger on Mark Brunell). He briefly left the game, but then came back, because men who wear green v-necks on the cover of GQ are tougher than you think.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts