- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mark Sanchez Christens NFL Preseason With Pick-Six
They say that football season isn’t officially here until Mark Sanchez throws his first interception, and so here you go.
Welcome back, football.
This happened in the first quarter, with the Lions’ Ziggy Ansah doing the runback honors. You also have to love the half-hearted attempt by Sanchez to stop him near the goal line.
Jets Disappointed to Discover That Mark Sanchez Didn't Get Good at Football in the Offseason — http://t.co/FFELV3paVU
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) August 9, 2013
CBS just showed Mark Sanchez entering the stadium & he was wearing the headband while in his suit. He's certainly committed to that look.
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) August 9, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story