- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mark Sanchez Christens NFL Preseason With Pick-Six
They say that football season isn’t officially here until Mark Sanchez throws his first interception, and so here you go.
Welcome back, football.
This happened in the first quarter, with the Lions’ Ziggy Ansah doing the runback honors. You also have to love the half-hearted attempt by Sanchez to stop him near the goal line.
Jets Disappointed to Discover That Mark Sanchez Didn't Get Good at Football in the Offseason — http://t.co/FFELV3paVU
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) August 9, 2013
CBS just showed Mark Sanchez entering the stadium & he was wearing the headband while in his suit. He's certainly committed to that look.
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) August 9, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts