- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mark Sanchez Finally Benched… For Greg McElroy
All it took for Mark Sanchez to finally get benched was 11 weeks of uneven performances, constant ridicule from fans and analysts, and today’s three interceptions in the first half. And even still, football fans won’t get what they want, because Tim Tebow is out with a broken rib.
Even so, no Sanchez is better than nothing. Enter third string quarterback Greg McElroy.
Mark Sanchez just finished brief conversation with Rex Ryan and then took off helmet. Greg McElroy warming up on sideline. #Nyj
— Manish Mehta(@MMehtaNYDN) December 2, 2012
Such a cruel twist of fate for Tim Tebow. The one time he could have gotten extensive playing time and he’s hurt. Lucky he’s a man of God, otherwise he’d probably partake in several of the Devil’s vices after the game.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks