- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mark Sanchez Finally Benched… For Greg McElroy
All it took for Mark Sanchez to finally get benched was 11 weeks of uneven performances, constant ridicule from fans and analysts, and today’s three interceptions in the first half. And even still, football fans won’t get what they want, because Tim Tebow is out with a broken rib.
Even so, no Sanchez is better than nothing. Enter third string quarterback Greg McElroy.
Mark Sanchez just finished brief conversation with Rex Ryan and then took off helmet. Greg McElroy warming up on sideline. #Nyj
— Manish Mehta(@MMehtaNYDN) December 2, 2012
Such a cruel twist of fate for Tim Tebow. The one time he could have gotten extensive playing time and he’s hurt. Lucky he’s a man of God, otherwise he’d probably partake in several of the Devil’s vices after the game.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story