- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mark Sanchez Finally Benched… For Greg McElroy
All it took for Mark Sanchez to finally get benched was 11 weeks of uneven performances, constant ridicule from fans and analysts, and today’s three interceptions in the first half. And even still, football fans won’t get what they want, because Tim Tebow is out with a broken rib.
Even so, no Sanchez is better than nothing. Enter third string quarterback Greg McElroy.
Mark Sanchez just finished brief conversation with Rex Ryan and then took off helmet. Greg McElroy warming up on sideline. #Nyj
— Manish Mehta(@MMehtaNYDN) December 2, 2012
Such a cruel twist of fate for Tim Tebow. The one time he could have gotten extensive playing time and he’s hurt. Lucky he’s a man of God, otherwise he’d probably partake in several of the Devil’s vices after the game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts