- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Sanchez Finally Benched… For Greg McElroy
All it took for Mark Sanchez to finally get benched was 11 weeks of uneven performances, constant ridicule from fans and analysts, and today’s three interceptions in the first half. And even still, football fans won’t get what they want, because Tim Tebow is out with a broken rib.
Even so, no Sanchez is better than nothing. Enter third string quarterback Greg McElroy.
Mark Sanchez just finished brief conversation with Rex Ryan and then took off helmet. Greg McElroy warming up on sideline. #Nyj
— Manish Mehta(@MMehtaNYDN) December 2, 2012
Such a cruel twist of fate for Tim Tebow. The one time he could have gotten extensive playing time and he’s hurt. Lucky he’s a man of God, otherwise he’d probably partake in several of the Devil’s vices after the game.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'