- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Mark Sanchez Finally Benched… For Greg McElroy
All it took for Mark Sanchez to finally get benched was 11 weeks of uneven performances, constant ridicule from fans and analysts, and today’s three interceptions in the first half. And even still, football fans won’t get what they want, because Tim Tebow is out with a broken rib.
Even so, no Sanchez is better than nothing. Enter third string quarterback Greg McElroy.
Mark Sanchez just finished brief conversation with Rex Ryan and then took off helmet. Greg McElroy warming up on sideline. #Nyj
— Manish Mehta(@MMehtaNYDN) December 2, 2012
Such a cruel twist of fate for Tim Tebow. The one time he could have gotten extensive playing time and he’s hurt. Lucky he’s a man of God, otherwise he’d probably partake in several of the Devil’s vices after the game.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier