- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mark Sanchez Gets In On #StarbucksDrakeHands Viral Video Craze, Adds Hulk Hands
Some creep met this girl at a Starbucks last week, and then sent her a masturbatory Instagram video of him gazing into the camera to Drake’s “Hold on we’re going home” track. Weird. Viral. Now Mark Sanchez is getting in on the action, because he’s done for the year and likes to do this kind of stuff.
Here’s the original:
Here’s Larry King’s version:
Now you’re cool.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'