- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mark Sanchez Throws An Interception At The One-Yard-Line Because That’s What Mark Sanchez Does
What does Sanchez need to do for the Jets to play Tim Tebow? Does he literally have to explode on the field? Burst into flames? Go to jail for murdering someone?
I ask because he’s played so poorly this season that any other team would have benched him by now. But not the Jets. Because the Jets obviously know what they’re doing.
Oh, well. I guess we can just add this play to the heap of terrible plays by Mark Sanchez that have actively taken points away from the Jets this season. Take a look at how a bad quarterback plays:
Say what you will about Tim Tebow’s quarterbacking skills, but even he has enough sense to just throw the ball away than turn it over like that. Jeepers creepers.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry