- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mark Sanchez Throws An Interception At The One-Yard-Line Because That’s What Mark Sanchez Does
What does Sanchez need to do for the Jets to play Tim Tebow? Does he literally have to explode on the field? Burst into flames? Go to jail for murdering someone?
I ask because he’s played so poorly this season that any other team would have benched him by now. But not the Jets. Because the Jets obviously know what they’re doing.
Oh, well. I guess we can just add this play to the heap of terrible plays by Mark Sanchez that have actively taken points away from the Jets this season. Take a look at how a bad quarterback plays:
Say what you will about Tim Tebow’s quarterbacking skills, but even he has enough sense to just throw the ball away than turn it over like that. Jeepers creepers.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence