- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Sanchez Throws Interception On First Pass Of The Game
With Tim Tebow out due to injury, today could have been Mark Sanchez’s opportunity to silence some of the critics and put the Jets’ quarterback controversy to bed. I say “could have” because what Sanchez did instead of was invite even more criticism about his inability to lead a team.
“What could he have possibly done? Thrown a pick on the first play of the game?” Yes, exactly.
Take a look at the early definitive entry for “why Mark Sanchez sucks” today:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts