- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mark Sanchez Throws Interception On First Pass Of The Game
With Tim Tebow out due to injury, today could have been Mark Sanchez’s opportunity to silence some of the critics and put the Jets’ quarterback controversy to bed. I say “could have” because what Sanchez did instead of was invite even more criticism about his inability to lead a team.
“What could he have possibly done? Thrown a pick on the first play of the game?” Yes, exactly.
Take a look at the early definitive entry for “why Mark Sanchez sucks” today:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts