- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mark Sanchez Throws Interception On First Pass Of The Game
With Tim Tebow out due to injury, today could have been Mark Sanchez’s opportunity to silence some of the critics and put the Jets’ quarterback controversy to bed. I say “could have” because what Sanchez did instead of was invite even more criticism about his inability to lead a team.
“What could he have possibly done? Thrown a pick on the first play of the game?” Yes, exactly.
Take a look at the early definitive entry for “why Mark Sanchez sucks” today:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions