- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mark Sanchez Throws Interception On First Pass Of The Game
With Tim Tebow out due to injury, today could have been Mark Sanchez’s opportunity to silence some of the critics and put the Jets’ quarterback controversy to bed. I say “could have” because what Sanchez did instead of was invite even more criticism about his inability to lead a team.
“What could he have possibly done? Thrown a pick on the first play of the game?” Yes, exactly.
Take a look at the early definitive entry for “why Mark Sanchez sucks” today:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story