- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Sanchez Thinks He’s Tim Tebow
Do you remeber Tim Tebow, former second-string WINNER on the New York Jets depth chart? Well, Mark Sanchez, who’s in a quarterback competition with Geno Smith for next year’s job, apparently doesn’t remember his former teammate and what he stood for.
He’s certainly not acting like he’s worried about losing his starting job to rookie Geno Smith — and he’s not talking that way, either. Sanchez all but predicted he will prevail in their open competition.
“When it’s a straight-up competition for the job, let’s roll,” the embattled Sanchez said in a recent sitdown with ESPNNewYork.com. “It really doesn’t bother me at all. It really doesn’t affect my confidence or anything like that. We’re competing for something. All right, I’m going to win. That’s just how I am.”
All right, he’s going to win! That’s just how he is. A bit insulting to the REAL WINNER who just got cut. Mark Sanchez lost a game a few times; he’s not a winner. Tim Tebow knows what it takes to win. Mark Sanchez knows what it takes to have low character.
But seriously, ease up on the cockiness, Mark. You’re in a competition with an unpolished rookie, and fans will boo you when you win. That’s just how you are.
- Filed Under:
- Mark Sanchez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts