- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Marshawn Lynch Actually Gave An Interview Yesterday, And The Transcript Is An Instant Classic
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is a man of few words, probably because he prefers to talk by smashing you into the ground and stomping the fuck over you. In fact, he didn’t give a single interview to the media this year, and the NFL decided to fine him $50,000 for not making himself available “after each game and once during the week.”
Lynch appealed the fine, and while he technically didn’t “win” the NFL decided not to collect the money on the condition that Lynch meet with the media going forward. Okay, fine. Here’s the transcript from Lynch’s interview at his locker yesterday, provided by Tacoma News Tribune beat writer Todd Dybas:
Here's a snapshot of what the Lynch conversation looks like transcribed. pic.twitter.com/C703cY2nq2
— Todd Dybas (@Todd_Dybas) January 10, 2014
You get what you ask for, NFL. Well done, Marshawn.
Photo via Getty
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?