- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marshawn Lynch Actually Gave An Interview Yesterday, And The Transcript Is An Instant Classic
Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is a man of few words, probably because he prefers to talk by smashing you into the ground and stomping the fuck over you. In fact, he didn’t give a single interview to the media this year, and the NFL decided to fine him $50,000 for not making himself available “after each game and once during the week.”
Lynch appealed the fine, and while he technically didn’t “win” the NFL decided not to collect the money on the condition that Lynch meet with the media going forward. Okay, fine. Here’s the transcript from Lynch’s interview at his locker yesterday, provided by Tacoma News Tribune beat writer Todd Dybas:
Here's a snapshot of what the Lynch conversation looks like transcribed. pic.twitter.com/C703cY2nq2
— Todd Dybas (@Todd_Dybas) January 10, 2014
You get what you ask for, NFL. Well done, Marshawn.
Photo via Getty
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released