- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marshawn Lynch Looked Like He Wanted To Murder Someone In His Mugshot
Marshawn Lynch went all of last season without getting in any legal trouble. He showed how affective he can be as a runner, tallying over 1,200 yards, a career high. But Lynch has has made a history of getting himself into trouble off the field, and yesterday, he was arrested near Oakland on suspicion that he was driving under the influence.
Lynch was booked after a traffic stop, and later submitted to a blood test that revealed his blood alcohol content was over the legal limit. Then he took a very scary mugshot.
In 2008, Lynch had his license suspended for another incident involving a pedestrian. In 2009, Lynch was suspended by the NFL for three games following a weapons charge.
Assuming Lynch was not driving under the influence of Skittles, he could very well be suspended under the league’s new conduct policy.
- Filed Under:
- marshawn lynch
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story