- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marshawn Lynch Looked Like He Wanted To Murder Someone In His Mugshot
Marshawn Lynch went all of last season without getting in any legal trouble. He showed how affective he can be as a runner, tallying over 1,200 yards, a career high. But Lynch has has made a history of getting himself into trouble off the field, and yesterday, he was arrested near Oakland on suspicion that he was driving under the influence.
Lynch was booked after a traffic stop, and later submitted to a blood test that revealed his blood alcohol content was over the legal limit. Then he took a very scary mugshot.
In 2008, Lynch had his license suspended for another incident involving a pedestrian. In 2009, Lynch was suspended by the NFL for three games following a weapons charge.
Assuming Lynch was not driving under the influence of Skittles, he could very well be suspended under the league’s new conduct policy.
- Filed Under:
- marshawn lynch
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts