- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Marshawn Lynch Looked Like He Wanted To Murder Someone In His Mugshot
Marshawn Lynch went all of last season without getting in any legal trouble. He showed how affective he can be as a runner, tallying over 1,200 yards, a career high. But Lynch has has made a history of getting himself into trouble off the field, and yesterday, he was arrested near Oakland on suspicion that he was driving under the influence.
Lynch was booked after a traffic stop, and later submitted to a blood test that revealed his blood alcohol content was over the legal limit. Then he took a very scary mugshot.
In 2008, Lynch had his license suspended for another incident involving a pedestrian. In 2009, Lynch was suspended by the NFL for three games following a weapons charge.
Assuming Lynch was not driving under the influence of Skittles, he could very well be suspended under the league’s new conduct policy.
- Filed Under:
- marshawn lynch
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Triple H Caught Red-Handed by Stephanie
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports