- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Marshawn Lynch Looked Like He Wanted To Murder Someone In His Mugshot
Marshawn Lynch went all of last season without getting in any legal trouble. He showed how affective he can be as a runner, tallying over 1,200 yards, a career high. But Lynch has has made a history of getting himself into trouble off the field, and yesterday, he was arrested near Oakland on suspicion that he was driving under the influence.
Lynch was booked after a traffic stop, and later submitted to a blood test that revealed his blood alcohol content was over the legal limit. Then he took a very scary mugshot.
In 2008, Lynch had his license suspended for another incident involving a pedestrian. In 2009, Lynch was suspended by the NFL for three games following a weapons charge.
Assuming Lynch was not driving under the influence of Skittles, he could very well be suspended under the league’s new conduct policy.
- Filed Under:
- marshawn lynch
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World