- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In A Tradition That Started When He Was A Little Kid, Marshawn Lynch Is Rewarded For A Touchdown… With Some Skittles
Marshawn Lynch continues to run like a man possessed, carrying the ball 22 times for 148 yards and two touchdowns during the Seahawks’ 31-14 win over a demoralized Philadelphia Eagles team. When you put a guy like Lynch — a guy playing with purpose — against a team like the Eagles — a team playing with zero purpose – stuff like this tends to happen.
And after this particularly beastly first quarter touchdown run, in which Lynch emerged from a pile of humanity for a 15-yard score, he went to the sideline for a reward: a handful of Skittles. Lynch does it after every touchdown, a tradition that started when he was a little kid and his mom would reward him with the delicious rainbow candy. It’s an incentive system that’s clearly paid off.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts