- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
In A Tradition That Started When He Was A Little Kid, Marshawn Lynch Is Rewarded For A Touchdown… With Some Skittles
Marshawn Lynch continues to run like a man possessed, carrying the ball 22 times for 148 yards and two touchdowns during the Seahawks’ 31-14 win over a demoralized Philadelphia Eagles team. When you put a guy like Lynch — a guy playing with purpose — against a team like the Eagles — a team playing with zero purpose – stuff like this tends to happen.
And after this particularly beastly first quarter touchdown run, in which Lynch emerged from a pile of humanity for a 15-yard score, he went to the sideline for a reward: a handful of Skittles. Lynch does it after every touchdown, a tradition that started when he was a little kid and his mom would reward him with the delicious rainbow candy. It’s an incentive system that’s clearly paid off.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs