- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
In A Tradition That Started When He Was A Little Kid, Marshawn Lynch Is Rewarded For A Touchdown… With Some Skittles
Marshawn Lynch continues to run like a man possessed, carrying the ball 22 times for 148 yards and two touchdowns during the Seahawks’ 31-14 win over a demoralized Philadelphia Eagles team. When you put a guy like Lynch — a guy playing with purpose — against a team like the Eagles — a team playing with zero purpose – stuff like this tends to happen.
And after this particularly beastly first quarter touchdown run, in which Lynch emerged from a pile of humanity for a 15-yard score, he went to the sideline for a reward: a handful of Skittles. Lynch does it after every touchdown, a tradition that started when he was a little kid and his mom would reward him with the delicious rainbow candy. It’s an incentive system that’s clearly paid off.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'