- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Animated Story, About Martellus Bennett Saving A Falling Fan, Was Clearly Made By Someone On Acid
Also: it’s really, really funny. Bennett, the Giants tight end who also goes by the nickname “Black Unicorn,” has a special place in our hearts because he is a quote machine. But after catching a falling fan last week following the Giants’ win over the Packers, he’s approaching “legendary” status. Bennett told his story to The NOC, who, in turn, animated it in truly trippy fashion. Thank you, internet.
- Filed Under:
- martellus bennett
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!