- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Animated Story, About Martellus Bennett Saving A Falling Fan, Was Clearly Made By Someone On Acid
Also: it’s really, really funny. Bennett, the Giants tight end who also goes by the nickname “Black Unicorn,” has a special place in our hearts because he is a quote machine. But after catching a falling fan last week following the Giants’ win over the Packers, he’s approaching “legendary” status. Bennett told his story to The NOC, who, in turn, animated it in truly trippy fashion. Thank you, internet.
- Filed Under:
- martellus bennett
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts