- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Animated Story, About Martellus Bennett Saving A Falling Fan, Was Clearly Made By Someone On Acid
Also: it’s really, really funny. Bennett, the Giants tight end who also goes by the nickname “Black Unicorn,” has a special place in our hearts because he is a quote machine. But after catching a falling fan last week following the Giants’ win over the Packers, he’s approaching “legendary” status. Bennett told his story to The NOC, who, in turn, animated it in truly trippy fashion. Thank you, internet.
- Filed Under:
- martellus bennett
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?