- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Maryland News Anchor Works Through Complex Emotions After Ravens’ Loss, Should Probably Sit Next Few Plays Out
This is Marty Bass, a news anchor for WJZ-13 in Maryland. Marty knows what you’re going through, Ravens fans. And he’s here to help.
Yesterday’s heartbreaking loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship was tough. Ask any psychiatrist, and they’ll tell ya. But, look: you woke up this morning, without question, one of the elite. For the last four years, you’ve gone to the playoffs. And when the rubber hits the road, it ain’t a bad thing to be a part of Ravens Nation. Or something.
Look. It sucks. Marty bit through a mouth guard last night. A mouth guard. He’s not even eating solid foods right now. The coffee and water is probably going right through him. But when it’s over, said, and done, where are you, Ravens fans? You’re at the top of the heap. And Bob Kraft’s wife passed away. He had a pretty good day yesterday, all things considered. It’s like when the Koreans beat us in soccer: they had a pretty bad year, too.
Okay, let’s look at the weather.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?