- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Maryland News Anchor Works Through Complex Emotions After Ravens’ Loss, Should Probably Sit Next Few Plays Out
This is Marty Bass, a news anchor for WJZ-13 in Maryland. Marty knows what you’re going through, Ravens fans. And he’s here to help.
Yesterday’s heartbreaking loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship was tough. Ask any psychiatrist, and they’ll tell ya. But, look: you woke up this morning, without question, one of the elite. For the last four years, you’ve gone to the playoffs. And when the rubber hits the road, it ain’t a bad thing to be a part of Ravens Nation. Or something.
Look. It sucks. Marty bit through a mouth guard last night. A mouth guard. He’s not even eating solid foods right now. The coffee and water is probably going right through him. But when it’s over, said, and done, where are you, Ravens fans? You’re at the top of the heap. And Bob Kraft’s wife passed away. He had a pretty good day yesterday, all things considered. It’s like when the Koreans beat us in soccer: they had a pretty bad year, too.
Okay, let’s look at the weather.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts