- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Maryland News Anchor Works Through Complex Emotions After Ravens’ Loss, Should Probably Sit Next Few Plays Out
This is Marty Bass, a news anchor for WJZ-13 in Maryland. Marty knows what you’re going through, Ravens fans. And he’s here to help.
Yesterday’s heartbreaking loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship was tough. Ask any psychiatrist, and they’ll tell ya. But, look: you woke up this morning, without question, one of the elite. For the last four years, you’ve gone to the playoffs. And when the rubber hits the road, it ain’t a bad thing to be a part of Ravens Nation. Or something.
Look. It sucks. Marty bit through a mouth guard last night. A mouth guard. He’s not even eating solid foods right now. The coffee and water is probably going right through him. But when it’s over, said, and done, where are you, Ravens fans? You’re at the top of the heap. And Bob Kraft’s wife passed away. He had a pretty good day yesterday, all things considered. It’s like when the Koreans beat us in soccer: they had a pretty bad year, too.
Okay, let’s look at the weather.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?