- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Matt Cassel Throws A Touchdown, Nails The Celebration Fail
Russell Wilson may have shined in his first NFL start against the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night, but the real star was Matt Cassel. Not for anything particularly football-noteworthy, but rather his extra-curricular activities. After stepping up to escape pressure and beaming a nine-yard touchdown pass to Dexter McCluster, Cassel sprints to the end zone to celebrate.
Except his jump-on-the-pile enthusiasm goes awry when there’s no pile. But that face (back, really) full of turf hardly deters Cassel, who brushes off the gaffe with some helmet slapping.
We totally didn’t notice, though.
We’ll also take this opportunity to say we haven’t forgotten, Nate.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy