- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Matt Cassel Throws A Touchdown, Nails The Celebration Fail
Russell Wilson may have shined in his first NFL start against the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night, but the real star was Matt Cassel. Not for anything particularly football-noteworthy, but rather his extra-curricular activities. After stepping up to escape pressure and beaming a nine-yard touchdown pass to Dexter McCluster, Cassel sprints to the end zone to celebrate.
Except his jump-on-the-pile enthusiasm goes awry when there’s no pile. But that face (back, really) full of turf hardly deters Cassel, who brushes off the gaffe with some helmet slapping.
We totally didn’t notice, though.
We’ll also take this opportunity to say we haven’t forgotten, Nate.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story