- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Matt Cassel Throws A Touchdown, Nails The Celebration Fail
Russell Wilson may have shined in his first NFL start against the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night, but the real star was Matt Cassel. Not for anything particularly football-noteworthy, but rather his extra-curricular activities. After stepping up to escape pressure and beaming a nine-yard touchdown pass to Dexter McCluster, Cassel sprints to the end zone to celebrate.
Except his jump-on-the-pile enthusiasm goes awry when there’s no pile. But that face (back, really) full of turf hardly deters Cassel, who brushes off the gaffe with some helmet slapping.
We totally didn’t notice, though.
We’ll also take this opportunity to say we haven’t forgotten, Nate.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career