- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Matt Cassel Throws A Touchdown, Nails The Celebration Fail
Russell Wilson may have shined in his first NFL start against the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night, but the real star was Matt Cassel. Not for anything particularly football-noteworthy, but rather his extra-curricular activities. After stepping up to escape pressure and beaming a nine-yard touchdown pass to Dexter McCluster, Cassel sprints to the end zone to celebrate.
Except his jump-on-the-pile enthusiasm goes awry when there’s no pile. But that face (back, really) full of turf hardly deters Cassel, who brushes off the gaffe with some helmet slapping.
We totally didn’t notice, though.
We’ll also take this opportunity to say we haven’t forgotten, Nate.
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts