- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video: Bucs Defenders Collide on Matt Forte’s Xbox-Like Juke
Bears running back Matt Forte put Chicago on the board midway through the 1st quarter with a 32-yard scamper. The touchdown run included a Madden-esque juke that made Bucs defenders Frank Okam and Sean Jones run into each other.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?