- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Matt Ryan To Carolina Panthers: “Get The F*ck Off Our Field”
The Atlanta Falcons defeated the Carolina Panthers 30-28 yesterday afternoon after Matt Ryan’s 59-yard heave to Roddy White set up the game-winning field goal from Matt Bryant. Ryan was pretty stoked about the whole thing, especially since he took his team from his own 1-yard line into field goal range in only one minute and without timeouts.
When Bryant’s 40-yarder went through the uprights, the camera panned to Matt Ryan’s reaction. And he had some choice words for the Carolina Panthers.
And so they did. But were his choice words more choice than Tom Brady’s choice words? Fuck if we know, bitches.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy