- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Matt Ryan To Carolina Panthers: “Get The F*ck Off Our Field”
The Atlanta Falcons defeated the Carolina Panthers 30-28 yesterday afternoon after Matt Ryan’s 59-yard heave to Roddy White set up the game-winning field goal from Matt Bryant. Ryan was pretty stoked about the whole thing, especially since he took his team from his own 1-yard line into field goal range in only one minute and without timeouts.
When Bryant’s 40-yarder went through the uprights, the camera panned to Matt Ryan’s reaction. And he had some choice words for the Carolina Panthers.
And so they did. But were his choice words more choice than Tom Brady’s choice words? Fuck if we know, bitches.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail