- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Matt Ryan To Carolina Panthers: “Get The F*ck Off Our Field”
The Atlanta Falcons defeated the Carolina Panthers 30-28 yesterday afternoon after Matt Ryan’s 59-yard heave to Roddy White set up the game-winning field goal from Matt Bryant. Ryan was pretty stoked about the whole thing, especially since he took his team from his own 1-yard line into field goal range in only one minute and without timeouts.
When Bryant’s 40-yarder went through the uprights, the camera panned to Matt Ryan’s reaction. And he had some choice words for the Carolina Panthers.
And so they did. But were his choice words more choice than Tom Brady’s choice words? Fuck if we know, bitches.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts