- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Matt Ryan To Carolina Panthers: “Get The F*ck Off Our Field”
The Atlanta Falcons defeated the Carolina Panthers 30-28 yesterday afternoon after Matt Ryan’s 59-yard heave to Roddy White set up the game-winning field goal from Matt Bryant. Ryan was pretty stoked about the whole thing, especially since he took his team from his own 1-yard line into field goal range in only one minute and without timeouts.
When Bryant’s 40-yarder went through the uprights, the camera panned to Matt Ryan’s reaction. And he had some choice words for the Carolina Panthers.
And so they did. But were his choice words more choice than Tom Brady’s choice words? Fuck if we know, bitches.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story