- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Matt Ryan To Carolina Panthers: “Get The F*ck Off Our Field”
The Atlanta Falcons defeated the Carolina Panthers 30-28 yesterday afternoon after Matt Ryan’s 59-yard heave to Roddy White set up the game-winning field goal from Matt Bryant. Ryan was pretty stoked about the whole thing, especially since he took his team from his own 1-yard line into field goal range in only one minute and without timeouts.
When Bryant’s 40-yarder went through the uprights, the camera panned to Matt Ryan’s reaction. And he had some choice words for the Carolina Panthers.
And so they did. But were his choice words more choice than Tom Brady’s choice words? Fuck if we know, bitches.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released